As we all should, KPC&C takes data protection seriously and complies with the GDPR act.
The information gathered by KPC&C limits itself to that legally obliged for the normal
processing of client-provider communication and administration (appointments, feedback,
invoices and contact).
It will not be shared with a third party (unless there is clear question of an illegal activity,
which could be harmful).
The information gathered is kept in protected email folders and in some cases a hard file in
a secure place in my office. Many of my clients are recurring and there is, as yet, no time
limit on the storage of this information.
KPC&C has no agreement with other providers.
Through visiting my website and sharing information, you agree with my privacy
WHAT information do I keep?
– Name and Surname
– Email address
– When applicable telephone number
– Working content for future reference
HOW do I collect?
– You provide me with the information
WHY do I collect it?
– For the legal administration of my clients
– For future reference should we work together again
– For keeping in contact (yearly greetings to past clients)
HOW is it stored?
– In secure email folders
– Occasionally in hard copy in my safe home office
WHERE will it be used?
– It is shared with no third party
– Exclusively for one to one contact between us
Should you wish the information you have shared with me to be deleted, please contact