“A life coach does for your mind, what a personal trainer does for your body”.
Life coaching helps you better understand what you really want, and follow the attainment of those goals via a plan that more closely aligns with your core values, strengthening areas where you may be weak and building upon current strengths. Studies show that individuals who have chosen life coaching find greater success, fulfilment and happiness. Rather than dreaming about what never was, individuals can get ‘unstuck’ with the help of a life coach and work constructively towards achieving real life goals. The life coach asks questions to help you focus on what is important, clearing away unnecessary clutter and unleashing your potential for maximum personal power in many areas including family, finances, relationships, spirituality, health and career.”
– By helping you define what you want, why you want it and how to get it.
– By supporting you as you step outside your comfort zone to make crucial changes in your life
– By working with you on a results-oriented action plan and holding you accountable to it.
– By encouraging you and challenging you to believe in yourself and take significant action
– By providing you with the tools to move yourself forward
It can be:
– Dealing with feeling overwhelmed
– Relationship challenges
– Achieving personal balance
– Time management
– Career development
– Family enhancement
– Weight / exercise control
– Work /life balance
– Coping with change, cultural differences, feelings of alienation or low self-worth
– Preparing or returning from a foreign posting or any other issue you want a different result in.
– Existential re-positioning (otherwise known as mid-life)
As seen above I coach on many aspects of self-development with main expertise on three themes:
MOTIVATION: based on your Purpose and Passion connecting to your values and mission
EXPAT COACHING: finding your own way when the paths around you keep changing
QUESTIONING THE WHOLE: taking stock of where you are and what needs to change to live an authentic life (for some it can be what was previously known as the mid-life crisis)
Is coaching right for you? You won’t know until we have had a chance to discuss your needs. Contact me for a free consultation. There is no obligation beyond the one you have to yourself.
A life coach does for your mind, what a personal trainer does for your body.
Coaching is NOT therapy or counseling and does NOT focus on the past. It deals with the present reality and future goals. Feel free to download my eBook: “A definition of coaching” for a more thorough definition.